Underground Mining Technology
International Conferences on Underground Mining Technology
Stay tuned for upcoming dates.
- The ACG Ground Support in underground mines book is available for purchase here.
- The papers from the Second International Conference on Underground Mining Technology are available to download for free at the ACG Online Repository.
- Caving 2022 will be held 30 August – 1 September 2022, Hilton Adelaide, South Australia.
- Mine Closure 2022 will be held 4-6 October 2022, Brisbane, Queensland.
- ACG training videos are now freely available. Click here to access.
The Australian Centre for Geomechanics was delighted to host the Second International Conference on Underground Mining Technology (UMT 2020) both as an Online Event, and an in-person event at The University of Western Australia in Perth, Western Australia, 3–4 November 2020.
- Fundamental rock mechanics
- Ground support
- Machine learning
- Stope design
The papers from the Second International Conference on Underground Mining Technology are openly accessible from the ACG Online Repository of Conference Proceedings, courtesy of our Open Access Sponsor, DSI Underground.